Benefit from our strenghts for your advantage!
With the HPS-service you will be always having a reliable partner.
Always at the present state-of-the-art in terms of technology!
We have committed ourselves to this guideline in order to provide
highest product quality to our customers.
We guarantee best quality, long-term competence and maximum
performance strength. Our aim is your absolute satisfaction.
With our team of motivated and committed staff we guarantee short-term supply.
We make all arrangements for scheduling of your containers, pack according to your specifications and deliver as per your calls.
We keep our promises and comply with the agreements with you for punctual deliveries.
HPS Turned Parts supplies you with ready-for-assembly components including surface and heat treatments.
Our own tool making enables us to respond quickly to product modifications and realize them professionally.
We provide personal advise, inform you about the right material choice and the best price-performance ratio.
If requested we also run a 100% inspection of your turned parts.
Our production is equipped on an industry-leading technological level. Our machine park consists of various automatic lathes and machines for further processings. We can choose from different production methods to find the optimal way for the fabrication of your items in order to obtain the best price-performance-ration.
Our machine park consists of:
Metal cutting machines:
LICO Multiple Slide Lathes
- Working range: Diameter Ø 10 – 65 mm
- Length: up to 400mm
- Multiple slide machining centre with simultaneous application of up to five machining tools for short cycle times with high economic efficiency.
HPS-SPRINT High-Speed Drehautomaten
- Arbeitsbereich: Durchmesser Ø 5 – 42 mm
- Länge bis 800 mm
- Gleichzeitiger Einsatz von 5 Werkzeugen bei hoher Zerspanungsleistung.
- Durch zusätzliche geringe Nebenzeiten ist eine wirtschaftliche Fertigung von Massendrehteilen möglich.
- Hohe Wiederholgenauigkeiten und prozesssichere Fertigung.
- Keine Produktionsausfälle durch verschleißfreie Maschinenteile.
- Herstellung vom großen Teilespektrum möglich.
INDEX RN12 Ringdrehautomaten
- Arbeitsbereich: Durchmesser Ø 3 – 16 mm
- Länge bis 400 mm
- Wesentlicher Bestandteil ist der umlaufende Werkzeugkopf, der mit drei unabhängig voneinander arbeitenden Werkzeugen bestückt ist. Jedes Werkzeug arbeitet gegen Festanschlag. So wird eine hohe Maßgenauigkeit der Werkstücke erreicht. Ein wesentlicher Vorteil dieser Maschinen ist das butzenlose Abstechen.
STAR CNC Langdrehautomaten
- Arbeitsbereich: Durchmesser Ø 3 – 32 mm
- Länge bis 800 mm
- Höchste Präzision, wirtschaftlich und zuverlässig
- Various automated drilling and countersinking machines
- Cold forming machine for knurling and threading
- Grinding unit for surface treatments
- Sorting machines for 100% opto-electronical controlls
Hans Peter Schulte GmbH has its own tool making to create fitting turning tools for prototypes and series parts. The tools are designed by means of CAD and are built on a high-precision tool grinding machine.
- Flexible and short delivery times
- Own in-house know-how of tool developing
- Leading edge by long-term experience
- High precision of the tools
We can provide you with pre-finished products with your required surface.
Examples for the range of available surface coatings:
- KTL coated
- zinc-flake coated
- galvanized (blue, yellow, black)
- zinc-iron coated
- zinc-nickel coated
We can provide you with pre-finished products with your required heat treatment.
Examples for the range of available heat treatments:
- Heat treatment under protective gas
- Tempering under protective gas
- Soft annealing
- Further heat treatments
Hans Peter Schulte GmbH moves and stores goods in its own warehouse of about 1.500m². The usage of efficient ERP software guarantees process safety and reliability
in view of supplying our customers.
In coordination with you we provide:
- Provision of determined safety stocks
- Picking in your containers
- On-time delivery / Fixed delivery dates
- Storage and use of your exchangeable load carriers
- Complete shipping process including transport and customs formalities
- Neutral labelling for direct shipping to the end customer
- Data exchange via EDI
For the inspection of our products we need precise and reliable testing and measuring equipment. Therefore, we exclusively use measuring devices from market-leading manufacturers which meet our high quality requirements.
Examples of our available measuring devices::
- Small measuring tools / manual testing equipment
(outside micrometers, calipers, height gauges etc.)
- Optical measuring devices from Mitutoyo, Keyence
- Measuring device for the determination of surface roughness
- Coating thickness gage FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XUL
- and many more
Organization and Administration
Our business procedures are supported by highly effective ERP-, ECM– and CAQ software leading to efficient, transparent, fast and safe process flows. The complete IT infrastructure is powerfully networked and thus guarantees secure and automatic data exchange. Our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) has been installed for the electronic filing and administrating of business documents and information. All functionalities for efficient management, fast application and secure information controls are operated through the ECM. The documents are archived in an audit-proof and legally compliant way
and are immediately available if requested. We can therefore ensure the filing of important product documents (such as material certificates, inspection reports, sampling reports, etc.) and provide them at short notice when needed.
An overview about the applied software:
SAP® Business One
SAP® Business One is an integrated business solution which is exactly adapted to the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises. For the first time, responsible persons and employees of these companies can make use of a central application which automatises business procedures and at the same time provides reliable, clear and prompt access to the complete operation range of the enterprise. The SAP SME solution offers a comprehensive view on all business-critical processes in following divisions: sales, finance, purchase, warehouse management and production. It provides means of control and supervision in order to significantly improve business performance and secure sustainable growth.
Enterprise Content Management is used for the electronical filing and managing of business documents and information. All functionalities for efficient administration, fast application and safe supervision of information are made available throughout their whole life cycle. An ECM is the central knowledge platform where all information (paper-based and digital) converge and can be retrieved immediately by the employees if required.
The CAQ software Babtec.Q reliably supports us in quality planning, quality assurance and quality management. By using the CAQ solution Babtec.Q we fulfill all relevant requirements based on DIN EN ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 as well as guidelines according to AIAG and VDA. Further, the system supports us to continuously improve our products and processes.
How to contact us:
Tel.: +49 (0) 2391 / 6088 – 0 | Fax: +49 (0) 2391 / 6088 – 19 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hans Peter Schulte GmbH
Unterm Knebel 3a
D-58840 Plettenberg / Oesterau
Hans Peter Schulte GmbH
Unterm Knebel 3a
D-58840 Plettenberg / Oesterau
Abbreviation for computer aided design. Professional CAD applications are complexe expert systems for the draft and construction of technical solutions. Virtual components can be displayed three-dimensionally.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) describes the entrepreneurial task of planning and controlling resources such as capital, human ressources, operating resources, materials, information and communication technology and IT systems in a timely manner according to the company’s purpose. The aim is to ensure an efficient value-added process and a steady optimized management of the business and operational processes. A main function of ERP in producing companies is the planning of material requirements which has to ensure that all materials necessary for the manufacturing of the products and components are made available at the right place, in time and in correct quantity. Nowadays, this task can only be fulfilled by the help of IT systems based on modern information and communication technology. An ERP system is a complexe application software or various interacting IT systems Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) describes the entrepreneurial task of planning company. Mostly, complexe ERP systems are divided into subsystems (application modules) which can be combined with eachother according to the company’s requirement.
The term Electronic Data Interchange describes as comprehensive term of the electronic data processing the data exchange by usage of electronic transfer procedures. As sender, forwarder and recipient of the sent messages the application systems of the enlisted companies/ organisations are directly involved.
Computer Aided Quality Management (CAQ) implies the IT supported determination of the quality policy and its goals as well as the computer aided quality assurance in the company and is an element of the quality management. It accompanies the complete production process including all operational and service areas. This IT support related to the quality assurance is defined as Computer Aided Quality Assurance. CAQ sytems analyse, record and file quality relevant data of production processes. CAQ encompasses computer aided measures for planning and execution of the quality assurance.
Capabilities of CAQ are among others:
- Incoming goods inspection and supplier assessment
- Pre-production inspection (machine capability study, measuring system analysis (MSA))
- Inspection during production (often as statistical process control)
- Outgoing goods inspection
- Audit system (planning and implementation of audits as well as tracking of the detected defects)
- Impact analysis (FMEA)
- Document management (traceability of document changes) (DMS)
- Procedure management (traceability of taken measures)
- Complaint management (traceable handling with complaints by use of the so-called 8D procedure; c.v. 8D report)
- Gauge management (proof of measuring and test equipment capability, calibration and usage history)
- Initial sample inspection (proof of potential capability to produce the required quality)
- Quality planning (APQP)
DIN EN ISO 9001
ISO/TS 16949 was replaced by the new standard IATF 16949 in 2018.
Machine Capacity is a term from the production technology which describes the stability and ability of reproduction of a production step on an operating machine. It enables to determine the potential rate of rejection and rework when operating this machine. The machine capacity can be calculated in the quality assurance with means of a CAQ system. The machine capacity is closely related to the process ability indices Cp and CpK of a production process.
FMEA, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, is an analytical method of the reliabilty engineering. Potential product defects are evaluated by key figures in view of their importance for the customer, their probability of occurence and detection.
In the quality and safety management the FMEA is used preventively for the avoidance of errors and in order to increase the technical reliability. FMEA is particularly applied in the design and development stage of new products and processes. This method is widely spread in the automotive industry as well as in the aerospace industry but also other branches requir a properly implemented FMEA.
Process capability index
In the production technology the cpk figure is referred to as a statiscal measure to evaluate a long-term process. The cpk is formed from the average value, the related standard deviation and the lower and upper specification limit (OSG, USG). The higher this value, the higher the certainty that the complete production is within the specifications.